Friday 8 November 2013

Marshall - 24x24 Work in Progress

It's been a few months since I have posted a work in progress, so I thought I'd share what I have been up to. Normally after finishing up a big deadline I typically loose momentum, but this time I feel even more inspired (probably thanks to everyone's kind words and support). Plus, I'm definitely in a "bear" mood. Most of my inspiration comes from my everyday life in Squamish, such as the sounds of cows and roosters from near by farms, local talk of going hunting, or the anticipation of waiting to see your first bear of the season. I was happy with how my other smaller bears have turned out, and I thought it would be fun to experiment with going bigger. At this stage, I have put down my "base" colour and sketched him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment